Digital TDS Water Tester | EC Meter Water | 32.0-176°F Range
TDS meter is widely used in all water quality tests. Water Purification Applications, Aquaculture, Hydroponics, Pool & Colloidal Silver, Water Treatment, and more. It is a must-have item for the family to test tap water, distilled water, well water, bottled water, and moreWhats Included
1* User Manual
1* Leather Case
N.W.: 1.94 oz
Size: 6.1 x 1.2 x 0.6 inch
With one-button switching, it is easy to know the TDS value and conductivity value, and it is easy to operate. In addition, the meter can also switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit. The range of Fahrenheit is 32.0-176°F, and the range of Celsius is 0-80.0°C. At the same time, it also has automatic temperature compensation. This is your ideal product for testing water quality.
- Measurement Range:
- TDS: 0-9999 ppm ± 2%
- EC: 0-9999 μs/cm ± 2%
- Temperature: 32.0-176.0°F (0-80.0°C)
- Auto-off Function: Extend the battery lifetime.
- HOLD Function: Press HOLD to lock and record the readings.
- SHIFT Function: Press the SHIFT button once to choose between TDS and Conductivity (EC).
- Press the SHIFT button twice to choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit.