- The Only Detachable straw water filter on the market, filter can be replaced
- The detachable mouthpiece connects with the common bottle for backwashing
- 0.1-micron 4 Stage Filtration survival straw
- Versatile Filtering Modes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Unmatched Versatility: Membrane Solutions WS02 Detachable Water Straw
Membrane Solutions WS02 Personal Water Filter now is the only detachable straw on the market, both ends can be disassembled. That means it just needs to replace the filter element anytime and anywhere, with no need to replace the straw tube shell frequently, which is truly reusable, money-saving, and more environmentally friendly. SGS Certificated, Test Report NBF21-004693-01.
4-Stage Filtration: Ultrafiltration for 99.99999% E. Coli Removal
The 4-Stage emergency straw water filter is made up of a 0.1-micron hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane, coconut shell GAC filter, and double PP fiber filter. Removes 99.99999% of escherichia coli. What's more, it can maintain the optimal flow rate (500ml/min) while the filter pore size is smaller. Long lifespan to provide at least 20,000 liters clean water.
Backwash Without Hassle: Membrane Solutions Water Filter's Easy Maintenance
The Membrane Solutions Personal Water Filter offers effortless maintenance with a detachable mouthpiece that conveniently connects to standard bottles for backwashing, eliminating the need for an extra syringe. This makes cleaning a breeze. Furthermore, the survival drinking straw is not subject to expiry, unlike water purification tablets, and it operates without batteries. Its user-friendly design ensures an easy and reliable source of clean drinking water in any situation.
Great Survival Tool | Real Life Water Straw
This versatile emergency drinking straw is a must-have for various applications, including backpacking, hiking, travel, camping, survival, and emergency preparedness. This compact and reliable tool ensures you have access to safe drinking water wherever you go. It's an essential addition to your outdoor and emergency gear, offering peace of mind and convenience, no matter the situation or location.
Top 4 Reasons for Choosing Emergency Straw Water Filter
This filter is conveniently removable for drying and inspection. It easily fits onto standard water or soft drink bottles, facilitating water filtration. In contrast, the survival straw lacks threading for such attachment. Several other distinctions set these two filters apart, making the Membrane Solutions option a more practical and versatile choice.
- 0.1 Micron Pore Size: Higher Filtering Accuracy
- Superior Backwash Design: More Convenient and Simpler
- More Use Ways: Gravity, Squeeze, Instantly Drink, Etc
- Detachable Function: Replaceable Carbon Filter
Versatile Filtering Modes: Best Outdoor Emergency Water Filter Straw
1. Direct use as an emergency water filter straw; also ideal for connecting with a soft water pouch or standard disposable water bottles to squeeze get pure water; Even add an extension silicone pipe (Tubing NOT Included) on an emergency water filter for more distance to drink; Plus, as a replacement gravity filter to provide enough fresh water for family & group.
2. Straw water filter provides bottle adapters in two sizes. Plastic Tube bottom adapter suitable for threaded bottle mouth with a diameter of 27mm; Additional Red Adapter is the connector for 25mm bottle.
Why Choose Membrane Solutions Personal Straw Water Filter?
Membrane Solutions survival straw water filter increases the volume of activated carbon and the number of filter membranes, and the water flow rate can reach 1L/min. It's easier to draw water through. You can use a gravity bag to create a gravity-based water filtering system with our WS02 survival drinking straw detachable water filter. The survival straw provides you with enough reliable pure water anywhere, anytime. So straw water filter is your first choice for outdoor adventure survival.
|Item Dimensions (L*W*H)||1.57 x 1.57 x 8.66 inches|
|Item Weight||3.2 Ounces|
|Power Source||No Need|
|Package Weight||0.14 Kilograms|
|Purification Method||Ultrafiltration, Activated Carbon|
|Brand Name||Membrane Solutions|
|Operational Weight||1.4 Ounces|
|Maximum Flow Rate||500 Milliliters Per Minute|