Thank you for purchasing Simpurelife products. Simpurelife provides a 1-year limited warranty on all eligible Simpurelife products purchased from simpurelife.com and Simpurelife authorized reseller.
What does this limited warranty cover?
Simpurelife warrants that each Simpurelife product you purchase is free from any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
How long will the warranty last?
The warranty period for a Simpurelife product is twenty-four (24) months from the day when the product is shipped to the first end-user.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product.
What will Simpurelife do?
During the Warranty Period, Simpurelife will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Defects caused by incorrect use or improper installation not following the product manual instructions;
- Defects caused by unauthorized modification, repairs, disassembly or use with third-party components or product;
- The serial number has been removed or defaced from the Simpurelife product;
- Damages caused by lightning, fire, earthquake, tornado, or other events of force majeure;
- Consumables parts, including but not limited to batteries, unless damage is due to defects in material or workmanship of the product;
- Simpurelife products purchased from an unauthorized reseller;
- Damage caused by third-party service providers who are not authorized by Simpurelife;
- Fail to provide proof of purchase that you are the authorized user of the product;
- Any non-Simpurelife branded products, even if sold or shipped with Simpurelife products;
- Products marked as “Sample” or “Not for Sale”, or sold “AS IS”;
- This warranty cannot be transferred from the original end-user to others;
- Any indirect or consequential damages or losses resulting from the product failure such as loss of data and loss of business.
How to obtain warranty service?