What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps
- analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web
- application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, and so on.
- When you use and access the Website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our Website in order
- to tailor it to customer needs. We also use this information for marketing purposes.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no
- the way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
What are your choices regarding cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our Website.