T1 6 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System 75GPD
$148.00 Regular price
- 6 STAGE ALKALINE REMINERALIZATION FILTRATION - Alkaline water has up to 20% more oxygen than regular water. Exclusively designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of water. The SimPure T1 filtration system converts the tap water into clean, pure, and healthy RO drinking water by removing up to 99.9% of over 1,000 harmful contaminants like chlorine, fluoride, lead (removes up to 99%), arsenic, asbestos, calcium, and more.
- ALKALINE WATER FILTER - Healtherier natural pH+, which gives your water a more natural taste than the regular 5 stage RO water purifiers. The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. SimPure alkaline water filter with active mineral technology adds calcium, potassium, magnesium, and other minerals to your water.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Don’t waste money on professional installation, our 6-stage reverse osmosis water filter system comes fully assembled - the system with all necessary parts and the industry's best instructions and videos for an easy DIY experience. The quick-fitting connectors and lock prevent the water from leakage, no threading pipes needed. Besides, the filter housing is heavy duty and it can be installed without other tools.
- MONEY-SAVING - The T1 under-sink water filtration system works without electricity, no pump needed, thereby reducing the amount that you spend on electricity and bottled water. High capacity 75GPD with speedy water flow, only by replacing the filter replacement, your family can enjoy safe and clean water. Each cartridge can be used for 6-12 months. For better filtration, we suggest to replace the RO membrane after 12 months and the rest filters after 6 months.
- 30-DAY HASSLE-FREE RETURN POLICY AND 1-YEAR EXTENDED PRODUCT WARRANTY: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, then we want to hear from you. Please contact our trained water specialists (978) 333-3019. SimPure is based in Seattle, WA, USA, and is available to answer any questions during the life of the product.