- [MATERIAL SAFETY] 10-inch sediment water filter cartridge made of 100% polypropylene material. Non-shedding filter media, unique hot-melt technology used which averts re-contamination of the filtered water.
- [PROTECTS WATER EQUIPMENT] Removes 99% of sediment from the water, rust, silt, sand, iron, and other undissolved particulates. Designed to be your first line of defense, protecting your water appliances, improving the water quality, and protecting kitchen and bathroom faucets and shower fittings from blockage.
- [MULTI-LAYER STRUCTURE] Depth-filtration technology over three separate gradient density layers enhances the cartridge performance; the final layer is 5-micron. The three active layers act as a barrier against particulates results in a higher dirt-holding capacity than similar-sized sediment water filters, resulting in longer service life.
- [STANDARD UNIVERSAL FILTER] Fits house water filters, most reverse osmosis (RO) units, under sink filtration system, and whole house water filtration units utilizing a standard 10-inch filter housing 10 x 2.5-inch. Compatible models include Culligan P5, P5A, Aqua-Pure AP110, AP101T, AP11T, DuPont WFPFC5002, CFS110, OMNIFilter RS14, Whirlpool WHKF-GD05, American Plumber WC34-PR, W5P, GE FXUSC, and many more.
- [6-MONTH SERVICE LIFE] High-performance means our filters will usually last up to 10,000-15,000 gallons of throughput. The filtering ability and change-out cycle is dependent on the feedwater quality. For best results and to maintain good water quality, replace filters regularly.
SimPure 5 Micron 10" x 2.5" Whole House Sediment Water Filter Cartridge Replacement | 4 Pack