- Gradient Density Layer: A combination of a sparse layer, compaction layer, and precision layer ensures this SimPure premium 5-micron polypropylene sediment filter captures dirt, sand, silt, dust, rust, and scale particles effectively.
- Universal Filter Sizing: Fits most stand size 10" BB housings built for 10 inch x 4.5 inch filter cartridges including SimPure DB10, GE GXWH40L / WRC25HD / GXWH30C / GXWH35F / GNWH38S, iSpring WGB21B / FP15B, Culligan HD-950 / RFC-BBSA, American Plumber W15-PR / W10-PR / WDGD-5005 / GDA-7505-BB / 155357-51 / 155357-43 / DGD-5005 / P5-BB / 9108-44, Aqua-Pure AP810 / AP811 / AP814 / AP817, Hydronix SGD-45-1005 / SDC-45-1005, 3M 70020164177 / 70020315159 / 70020170547, and more.
- Polypropylene Filter Cartridge: The SimPure sediment water filter is constructed from pure polypropylene, making it resistant to chemicals, and corrosion. Polypropylene filters are great for whole house water filtration and can be used as effective pre-filters for whole house or point-of-use systems.
- High Dirt-Holding Capacity: Greater contaminant holding capacity and greater flow rate compared to similar size sediment water filter cartridges and will reduce sediment particles as small as 5 microns without imparting taste, odor, or color to your water. Ideal for all residential, rural, commercial, industrial, and municipal applications.
- Exceptional Filter Life: Filters up to 15,000 gallons depending on the use and feed water quality. Replace the filter every 3-6 months to achieve optimal performance. Combining with other filters such as the CTO filter, SimPure fine PP sediment filter not only brings clean and refreshing water to every faucet in your home but also helps to prolong the lives of your appliances and protects plumbing from sediment and scale buildup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.