- 💧 SAFETY MATERIAL: Food grade 100% Polypropylene material, Lead, and BPA-Free. Non-toxic, odorless, no leaching or secondary pollution. Providing a healthy, safe water-filtering experience.
- 💧 MULTIPLE ADVANTAGES: This String-wound sediment water filter has FOUR times the dirt holding capacity and DOUBLE the flow rate of the PP sediment filter, allowing for longer service life. It's the ideal solution if your feed water is of low quality and contains a lot of sediment.
- 💧 STANDARD UNIVERSAL SIZE: 5-Micron 10 x 2.5-inch universal filter cartridge size, fits most 10-inch filter housings. Used as a prefilter for reverse osmosis (RO) and whole house water filtration systems, and various commercial and industrial applications.
- 💧 PROTECT WATER EQUIPMENT: This filter removes up to 99% of sediment, including rusts, silt, sand, and other undissolved particulates from feedwater. As the first-stage filter in the whole house filtration system, it protects your post-filters, water appliances, pipes, bathroom, and kitchen faucets, and shower fittings from clogging, providing a healthier filtered water supply for your home.
- 💧 LONG-LIFE FILTER: Our high dirt-loading capacity sediment filters can last up to 20,000 gallons. The filtered capacity and change-out cycle depend on the inlet water quality. Replace the filter at least every six months to maintain performance.
- 💧 HIGHER DIRT-HOLDING CAPACITY: The string wound filter has a deep-graded honeycomb structure, dense near the inside core and more open and sparse near the outside edge, forming an effective depth filtration filter, catching larger particulates first and then smaller near the center core, effectively increasing the dirt holding capacity of the filter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.