Sediment Water Filter
What is Sediment Water Filter?
Sediment water filter is a kind of water purifier used to filter the solid large particle impurities in the raw water, because the large particles of impurities in the water are collectively referred to as sediments, so the filter element of this filter sediment is called the Sediment water filter. Sediment water filter is an indispensable device on the conveying pipeline, usually installed in the inlet end of pressure-reducing valves, pressure-relief valves, or other equipment, used to eliminate impurities in the water to protect the normal use of valves and equipment. When the water enters the cartridge with a certain specification filter, its impurities are blocked, and the clean filtrate (water) is discharged from the filter outlet.
Why do I need Sediment Water Filter?
The sediment Water Filter is the first to filter out various sediments in the water, which can not only protect the your water safety, but also play an effect of extending the service life of household water equipment, which is an indispensable and durable device. Let's take a look at the role of whole house sediment filter in the household filtration system.
1. Sediment water filter can solve the problem of secondary pollution in tap water
For urban water supply pipelines, they are relatively old because they are generally used for a long time. There are more impurities such as sediment and rust in the pipeline, which will cause certain pollution to the water. The filtration accuracy of the sediment Water Filter is about 5-100 microns, which can filter out impurities such as sediment, rust and large particle suspended solids. The sediment filter whole house also helps extend the service life of related water equipment.
2. The whole house sediment filter can reduce the scale and rust in water
Sediment water filter prevents calcium and magnesium ions from combining with carbonate ions to produce scale, which can soften water quality. In addition, the whole house sediment filter can also form an ecological protection film on the inner wall of the storage tank to prevent and repair the rust of the inner wall of the pipeline.
3. Sediment filter whole house will protect the back-end water equipment
As the first filtering device, the sediment water filter can protect the back-end water purifier and other water filtration equipment. The sediment filter whole house can replace the PP cotton, which needs to be replaced frequently, becoming a more durable preprocessor device.
How do I know if I need a Sediment Water Filter?
Above we talked about the benefits of the whole house sediment filter, and everyone must be considering whether to buy a sediment water filter. So in which case do we need to buy a sediment water filter? First of all, let's first observe whether there are these phenomena in your home: faucets, showers blocking heating slowly; The water quality is muddy; The water purifier has a high frequency of filter element change. All of these mean that it is necessary to install a whole house sediment filter. Take it specificly, there are 3 aspects showing that you need a sediment filter whole.
1. For example, faucets and showers will be blocked by impurities; The water heater will clog up with fouling and cause slow heating; The bearing of the washing machine is easily stuck by impurities, resulting in slow rotation; Due to the poor water quality, the filter element loss of the water purifier is accelerated, and the frequency of filter element replacement is high, which directly increases the cost of using the water purifier. If the water quality is poor, long-term use will not only affect the health of the family, but also easily lead to blockage and corrosion of wading appliances in the home. All of the above indicates that you need a sediment filter whole house.
2. As for whether the water quality in your home is good or bad, you can take a glass of water and put it for a few minutes to observe. If the water of the cup is turbid, there are suspended solids visible to the naked eye, and there are sediments at the bottom of the cup, such water quality is basically polluted by secondary pollution; On the contrary, the water is clear and free of impurities, and the water quality is better without the need to install a sediment water filter.
3. There is also a more scientific test method, that is, to buy a TDS test pen; The TDS test pen can accurately measure the amount of impurities in the water. If the TDS value exceeds 300, it means that there are already many impurities in the water, and you can consider installing a sediment filter whole house to improve the water quality in the home, which can restore the water quality to the tap water factory standard.
In conclusion, the sediment water filter can filter out relatively large impurities such as sediment and rust in tap water. This is the first water quality improvement of the whole house. By intalling a whole house sediment filter, the pipes and faucets, showers, water heaters, water purifiers and other electrical appliances can serve a longer time. Come and Get your Sediment water filter!