- Universal Replacement Filter Cartridge: The standard size makes our CTO filter an ideal replacement for sediment and carbon cartridges including FC15B, DuPont WFHDC8001, Watts MAXETW-FF975 WCBFF975, ClearChoice 84629, Liquatec CB-450-975-05, CTO2-HD10, Pelican CB-BB-10, WDGD-5005, AP817, PP10BB-CC, 155548-43 EP-BB EPM-BB CBC-BB, etc
- Wide Compatibility: Fits most of the big 4.5x10-inch blue and clear filter housings (approx. outer diameter 7″ at the top) and 10-inch whole house water systems including but not limited to: SimPure DB10, DB10P, GE GXWH35F, GXWH40L, HB18B, WGB21B, American Plumber W15-PR, W10-PR, AP801T, AP801B, HF45 series, etc.
- 5 Micron Fine Filtration: Optimized to perform as both a sediment and carbon block filter, it filters out contaminants down to 5 microns, removes undesirable colors, bad tastes, the smell, and up to 98% of chlorine from well water and municipal water, significantly improving water quality for the whole house.
- Pure Water for Home: This big carbon filter cartridge is made of pure coconut shell charcoal block, wrapped in a high-quality polypropylene non-woven fabric to achieve fine water filtration while avoiding carbon particles leaking into the water.
- High Capacity, Long Lasting: Our carbon filter can filter up to 15,000 gallons of water depending on usage and local water quality. The high porosity design helps prevent the cartridge from clogging before its adsorption capability is exhausted, maximizing the utilization of the carbon while maintaining a lower pressure drop. Suggest replacing it every 3-6 months for the average household for optimal performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.