- THE NEXT GEN RO WATER SYSTEM - Tested against NSF standards. SimPure Q6 reverse osmosis system with a filtration accuracy of 0.0001 μm. It removes 99.99% of 1000+ harmful contaminants from your tap water, including lead, chlorine, fluoride, chloramine, odors, heavy metals, chemicals, TDS, limescale, etc. The tap water experiences 4 stages filtration before drinking.
- TANKLESS DESIGN - New generation for no tank reverse osmosis system, compact and sleek design, saving 70% of your under kitchen space. Tankless help you avoide secondary pollution from tank and get fresh filtered water on your demand. The pure to drain water ratio up to 1.5:1, while other RO systems drain ratio is 1:1 or 1:3.
- FAST WATER FLOW AT 400 GPD - Compared to the traditional RO system at 50 GPD, the SimPure reverse osmosis system offers faster water flow 400 GPD, providing pure water with 0.28 GPM, which means you can get a cup of 5OZ filtered water within 9 seconds.
- FILTER CHANGE INDICATOR ON THE FAUCET - It's super easy to replace the filters in just 5 seconds, remove the lid, switch left, pull the used out, push the new in. The indicator on the faucet lets you monitor the status more easily. No need to bend over for filter status, Simpure helps you make life simpler and easier.
- SERVING USA SINCE 2006 - Seattle, WA USA 1-866-528-4572, SimPure dedicated to providing world-class quality of water filtration solutions, and industry-leading warranty and services. With 30 days no-hassle return, and a 2-year satisfaction guarantee. (Please scroll down for replacement filter purchase options.)
SpaceSaver RO Water Filtration System (Q6) | Tankless | 400 GPD | Reverse Osmosis Filter System
SpaceSaver RO Water Filtration System (Q6) Specifications
Flow Rate: 400 GPD
Production Rate: 46 fl. Oz/min
Filter Life Expectance: 1057 Gallons
Storage Reservoirs: NO TANK
Display: Filter lifespan
Stage: 4 stage PPC (PP+CTO+PP) RO Membrane
Dimensions: 26.65 x 18.31x 7.87 inches 23.9 Pounds
Drain ratio: 5:1
No Plumbing: ✓
Touch Screen: ✓
Touch Flushing Button: ✓
RO Membrane: NSF Certified
Filter Lifespan: PPC 6-12 months RO 12-24 months